NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. NVIDIA Display Control Panel's primary file takes about 643.60 KB (659048 bytes) and is named nvuninst.exe.
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is composed of the following executables which take 1.88 MB (1975608
bytes) on disk:
- nvuninst.exe (643.60 KB)
- nvuhda6.exe (642.10 KB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 188.8.131.5256
alone. You can find here a few links to other NVIDIA Display Control Panel releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Display Control Panel application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Display Control Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:19:31.990