NVIDIA Display Control Panel
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Display Control Panel is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. nvuninst.exe is the NVIDIA Display Control Panel's primary executable file and it occupies about 643.10 KB (658536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They take about 1.26 MB (1317072
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5239
of NVIDIA Display Control Panel. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Display Control Panel versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Display Control Panel app will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Display Control Panel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:08:30.220