NVIDIA Display Control Panel
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for NVIDIA Display Control Panel is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. nvuninst.exe is the NVIDIA Display Control Panel's primary executable file and it occupies about 643.10 KB (658536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They take about 1.26 MB (1317072
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1139
of NVIDIA Display Control Panel. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Display Control Panel versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". The NVIDIA Display Control Panel program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Display Control Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Display Control Panel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 08:08:30.220