NVIDIA Display Control Panel
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel. NVIDIA Display Control Panel's main file takes around 634.60 KB (649832 bytes) and its name is nvuninst.exe.
NVIDIA Display Control Panel contains of the executables below. They take 1.24 MB (1299664
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 22.214.171.12475
alone. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Display Control Panel versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Display Control Panel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Display Control Panel app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 00:04:11.597