NVIDIA Display Control Panel
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is titled nvcplui.exe and it has a size of 2.45 MB (2571368 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They take 3.81 MB (3994120
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (2.45 MB)
- nvSmartMaxapp.exe (46.10 KB)
- nvtray.exe (365.10 KB)
- NvXDSync.exe (822.10 KB)
- dbInstaller.exe (156.10 KB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 184.108.40.20661
only. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Display Control Panel:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Display Control Panel app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:29:21.607