NVIDIA Display Control Panel
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The application's main executable file is titled nvcplui.exe and it has a size of 2.45 MB (2571368 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They take 3.81 MB (3994120
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (2.45 MB)
- nvSmartMaxapp.exe (46.10 KB)
- nvtray.exe (365.10 KB)
- NvXDSync.exe (822.10 KB)
- dbInstaller.exe (156.10 KB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 184.108.40.20661
only. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Display Control Panel:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you are trying to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client\nvcplui.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client\nvcpluir.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvdisps.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvdispsr.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvgames.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvgamesr.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvmccss.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvmccssr.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvmobls.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvmoblsr.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvsvs.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvsvsr.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvvitvs.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvvitvsr.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvwss.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\nvwssr.dll
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". The NVIDIA Display Control Panel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Display Control Panel that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:29:21.607