NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, depending on the user's decision. NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90's main file takes around 12.26 MB (12856768 bytes) and is named nvcplui.exe.
NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.15 MB (15889976
bytes) on disk:
- nvcplui.exe (12.26 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 385.90
of NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90.
NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90". The NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 385.90 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 21:50:07.143