NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98
You can find below details on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98's primary executable file and it occupies around 12.19 MB (12786808 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.09 MB (15818992
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.19 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.89 MB)
This data is about NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 version 382.98
NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 application will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 382.98 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 06:00:16.687