NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36
You can find below details on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 program is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, depending on the user's option during setup. NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36's main file takes about 12.19 MB (12786808 bytes) and is named nvcplui.exe.
NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.09 MB (15820016
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.19 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.89 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 382.36
of NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36.
NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36". The NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 app will be found very quickly. After you select NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 382.36 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 07:12:43.767