NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 12.16 MB (12749368 bytes) on disk and is named nvcplui.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82. They take about 14.89 MB (15617136
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.16 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.73 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 version 364.82
NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 app will be found very quickly. When you select NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 364.82 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-08 18:23:57.573