NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, subject to the user's choice. nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 6.55 MB (6868800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60. They take 9.82 MB (10301392
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (6.55 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.27 MB)
This page is about NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 version 344.60
NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 344.60 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:03:29.353