NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can read more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, subject to the user's choice. nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82's main executable file and it takes about 5.64 MB (5918536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82. They take about 8.32 MB (8720520
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (5.64 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (2.67 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 version 340.82
NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 program will be found automatically. After you select NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 340.82 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 00:24:14.000