NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35
This web page is about NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35's primary executable file and it takes about 6.55 MB (6866208 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.55 MB (6866208
bytes) on disk.
This info is about NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 version 332.35
NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 332.35 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:22:29.433