NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17
NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, depending on the user's option. NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17's primary file takes about 12.14 MB (12730488 bytes) and is named nvcplui.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17. They take about 15.39 MB (16136616
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (12.14 MB)
- NvGpuUtilization.exe (3.25 MB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 version 332.17
NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 app will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 332.17 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 14:13:40.703