NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80
NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80's primary file takes around 6.55 MB (6866208 bytes) and its name is nvcplui.exe.
NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 contains of the executables below. They take 6.55 MB (6866208
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 version 326.80
NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80". The NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 326.80 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:27:11.713