NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39
This web page is about NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, depending on the user's option during setup. nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39's main executable file and it takes close to 5.64 MB (5913376 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 contains of the executables below. They take 5.64 MB (5913376
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 301.39
of NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39.
NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 is a program offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 301.39 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:08:09.297