NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39
NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client folder, depending on the user's option during install. nvcplui.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.54 MB (6861120 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.54 MB (6861120
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 version 296.39
NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 application will be found automatically. When you click NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 296.39 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:20:13.787