NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 6.54 MB (6860608 bytes) on disk and is labeled nvcplui.exe.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01. They occupy an average of 6.54 MB (6860608
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 version 296.01
NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 is a program released by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01.
8. After removing NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 296.01 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 12:03:58.150