NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60
This web page is about NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Further information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Control Panel Client directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. nvcplui.exe is the NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60's primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.02 MB (3164568 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.02 MB (3164568
bytes) on disk:
This info is about NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 version 267.60
NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60". The NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 application will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Control Panel 267.60 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 11:56:39.797