This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Backend for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Backend from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Backend is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\Update Core directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. NVIDIA Backend's main file takes about 944.94 KB (967616 bytes) and its name is NvSHIM.exe.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Backend. They occupy about 2.13 MB (2234688
bytes) on disk.
- NvSHIM.exe (944.94 KB)
- NvTmMon.exe (508.94 KB)
- NvTmRep.exe (728.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of NVIDIA Backend. You can find below info on other application versions of NVIDIA Backend:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Backend is a program by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove NVIDIA Backend is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Backend from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Backend or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Backend". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Backend program will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Backend in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Backend, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Backend.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Backend, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Backend which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Backend using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Backend by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Backend by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Backend in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 19:23:36.897