NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo
You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Demos\Apollo 11 directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA Demos\Apollo 11\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo. Lunar-Win32-Shipping.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 19.34 MB (20274688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo. They take an average of 19.58 MB (20534059
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (253.29 KB)
- Lunar-Win32-Shipping.exe (19.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02
of NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo. For other NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo versions please click below:
NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo is a program offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Apollo 11 Demo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:07:40.643