NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19
NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder, depending on the user's option during install. NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. The program's main executable file is titled nvstreg.exe and occupies 435.55 KB (446008 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19. They take 14.02 MB (14697408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (416.05 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (883.55 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (318.05 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (592.05 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (435.55 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.31 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.63 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.49 MB)
This data is about NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 version 365.19
NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19.
8. After removing NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision-driver 365.19 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 12:03:29.910