NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled nvstreg.exe and its approximative size is 433.94 KB (444352 bytes).
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 is composed of the following executables which take 13.82 MB (14486080
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (881.94 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (358.94 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (612.94 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (433.94 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.38 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.70 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.51 MB)
This data is about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 version 382.98
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 382.98 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 06:00:16.680