NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. nvstreg.exe is the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80's main executable file and it takes close to 430.28 KB (440608 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80. They occupy 15.07 MB (15805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (404.78 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (773.78 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.01 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (430.28 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.46 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.78 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 326.80
of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80 is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80". The NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80.
8. After removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 326.80 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-17 16:15:06.750