NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22
This page contains thorough information on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory (same installation drive as Windows). NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22's complete uninstall command line is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. nvstlink.exe is the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22's main executable file and it occupies about 1.00 MB (1051424 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.65 MB (15363552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (374.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (876.28 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (701.78 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.00 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.78 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.35 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.68 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.30 MB)
This data is about NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 version 314.22
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22.Folders remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Stereo Service\ImagePath
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 314.22 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:18:07.443