NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 763.81 KB (782144 bytes) on disk and is called nvstlink.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48. They take 13.61 MB (14267904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (372.31 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (868.81 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (486.81 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (763.81 KB)
- nvstreg.exe (420.31 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.16 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.49 MB)
- nvstwiz.exe (7.11 MB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 version 285.48
NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 is an application by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 program will be found very quickly. When you click NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver 285.48 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 15:56:36.890