NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52
You can find on this page details on how to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RunDll32.EXE. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. nvstview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.81 MB (1900888 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 15.77 MB (16531776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvSCPAPISvr.exe (402.28 KB)
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (875.34 KB)
- nvStInst.exe (807.34 KB)
- nvstlink.exe (1.05 MB)
- nvstreg.exe (428.46 KB)
- nvsttest.exe (2.48 MB)
- nvstview.exe (1.81 MB)
- NVStWiz.exe (7.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 340.52
of NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52.
NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 is an application marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision -ohjain 340.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 15:03:04.800