NUVICO CMS2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NUVICO CMS2 from your PCNUVICO, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on NUVICO, Inc.. Please follow http://www.nuvico.com/
if you want to read more on NUVICO CMS2 on NUVICO, Inc.'s website. NUVICO CMS2 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NUVICO CMS2 folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling NUVICO CMS2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NUVICO CMS2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called CMS2.exe and its approximative size is 4.06 MB (4255008 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in NUVICO CMS2. They occupy 5.21 MB (5462592
bytes) on disk.
- CMS2.exe (4.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This web page is about NUVICO CMS2 version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other application versions of NUVICO CMS2:
NUVICO CMS2 is an application released by the software company NUVICO, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove NUVICO CMS2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NUVICO CMS2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NUVICO CMS2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NUVICO CMS2". If it exists on your system the NUVICO CMS2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NUVICO CMS2 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NUVICO CMS2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NUVICO CMS2:
- The publisher is: http://www.nuvico.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NUVICO CMS2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NUVICO CMS2.
8. After removing NUVICO CMS2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NUVICO CMS2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NUVICO CMS2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NUVICO CMS2 by NUVICO, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that NUVICO CMS2 by NUVICO, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NUVICO CMS2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 12:37:14.533