NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7
This info is about NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 from your PCElproma
. You can read more on Elproma or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 at www.ntp-servers.com
. Usually the NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NTP directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NTP\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 290.00 KB (296960 bytes) on disk and is called ntp-keygen.exe.
NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.68 MB (2814298
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (687.84 KB)
- Instsrv.exe (116.50 KB)
- ntp-keygen.exe (290.00 KB)
- ntpd.exe (684.00 KB)
- ntpdate.exe (206.00 KB)
- ntpdc.exe (340.50 KB)
- ntpq.exe (345.00 KB)
- ntpconfiguration.exe (78.50 KB)
The current web page applies to NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 version 4.2.62
NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 is a program by Elproma. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 or simply click the Search field and type in "NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7". The NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 program will be found very quickly. After you click NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7:
- The web site of the application is: www.ntp-servers.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NTP\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7.
8. After uninstalling NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 by Elproma from your PC, nor are we saying that NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 by Elproma is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NTP for Windows XP/Vista/7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 01:25:46.417