NTLite v126.96.36.19941 beta
NTLite v188.8.131.5241 beta is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NTLite v184.108.40.20641 beta from your PCNlitesoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on Nlitesoft. Click on http://www.ntlite.com
to get more data about NTLite v220.127.116.1141 beta on Nlitesoft's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NTLite directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing NTLite v18.104.22.16841 beta is C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. NTLite.exe is the NTLite v22.214.171.12441 beta's primary executable file and it takes about 7.97 MB (8353920 bytes) on disk.
NTLite v126.96.36.19941 beta is composed of the following executables which occupy 9.12 MB (9565784
bytes) on disk:
- NTLite.exe (7.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to NTLite v188.8.131.5241 beta version 184.108.40.20641
NTLite v220.127.116.1141 beta is a program by Nlitesoft. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove NTLite v18.104.22.16841 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NTLite v22.214.171.12441 beta from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NTLite v126.96.36.19941 beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NTLite v188.8.131.5241 beta". If it is installed on your PC the NTLite v184.108.40.20641 beta program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NTLite v220.127.116.1141 beta in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NTLite v18.104.22.16841 beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NTLite v22.214.171.12441 beta:
- The publisher is: http://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NTLite v126.96.36.19941 beta.
8. After removing NTLite v188.8.131.5241 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NTLite v184.108.40.20641 beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NTLite v220.127.116.1141 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NTLite v18.104.22.16841 beta by Nlitesoft from your PC, nor are we saying that NTLite v22.214.171.12441 beta by Nlitesoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NTLite v126.96.36.19941 beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 01:18:42.690