NTLite v126.96.36.19941 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NTLite v188.8.131.5241 from your systemNlitesoft
. Go over here
for more details on Nlitesoft. Click on http://www.ntlite.com
to get more info about NTLite v184.108.40.20641 on Nlitesoft's website. NTLite v220.127.116.1141 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\NTLite folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for NTLite v18.104.22.16841 is C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe. NTLite v22.214.171.12441's main file takes about 7.95 MB (8336512 bytes) and is named NTLite.exe.
NTLite v126.96.36.19941 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.11 MB (9548376
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (7.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to NTLite v188.8.131.5241 version 184.108.40.20641
NTLite v220.127.116.1141 is a program offered by Nlitesoft. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase NTLite v18.104.22.16841 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NTLite v22.214.171.12441 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NTLite v126.96.36.19941 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NTLite v188.8.131.5241". The NTLite v184.108.40.20641 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NTLite v220.127.116.1141 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NTLite v18.104.22.16841, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NTLite v22.214.171.12441:
- The publisher is: http://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NTLite v126.96.36.19941.
8. After uninstalling NTLite v188.8.131.5241, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NTLite v184.108.40.20641 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NTLite v220.127.116.1141 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NTLite v18.104.22.16841 by Nlitesoft from your computer, nor are we saying that NTLite v22.214.171.12441 by Nlitesoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NTLite v126.96.36.19941 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 10:53:47.793