NTLite v188.8.131.520 Beta
This page contains detailed information on how to remove NTLite v184.108.40.2060 Beta for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NTLite v220.127.116.110 Beta from your PCDino Nuhagic
. Check out here
where you can read more on Dino Nuhagic. Please open http://www.ntlite.com
if you want to read more on NTLite v18.104.22.1680 Beta on Dino Nuhagic's page. NTLite v22.214.171.1240 Beta is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NTLite folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for NTLite v126.96.36.1990 Beta is C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe. NTLite v188.8.131.520 Beta's primary file takes about 1.14 MB (1196233 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The following executables are installed beside NTLite v184.108.40.2060 Beta. They occupy about 1.14 MB (1196233
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of NTLite v18.104.22.1680 Beta.
NTLite v22.214.171.1240 Beta is a program by Dino Nuhagic. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase NTLite v126.96.36.1990 Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NTLite v188.8.131.520 Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NTLite v184.108.40.2060 Beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "NTLite v220.127.116.110 Beta". If it exists on your system the NTLite v18.104.22.1680 Beta program will be found automatically. When you click NTLite v22.214.171.1240 Beta in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NTLite v126.96.36.1990 Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NTLite v188.8.131.520 Beta:
- The publisher is: http://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NTLite v184.108.40.2060 Beta.
8. After uninstalling NTLite v220.127.116.110 Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NTLite v18.104.22.1680 Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NTLite v22.214.171.1240 Beta with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NTLite v126.96.36.1990 Beta by Dino Nuhagic from your PC, we are not saying that NTLite v188.8.131.520 Beta by Dino Nuhagic is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NTLite v184.108.40.2060 Beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-04 07:41:30.320