NTI Media Maker 9 Premium
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall NTI Media Maker 9 Premium for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NTI Media Maker 9 Premium from your systemNTI Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on NTI Corporation. You can read more about related to NTI Media Maker 9 Premium at http://www.NTIcorp.com
. NTI Media Maker 9 Premium is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\NTI Media Maker 9 Premium directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The application's main executable file has a size of 351.00 KB (359424 bytes) on disk and is called LauncherLoader.exe.
The executables below are part of NTI Media Maker 9 Premium. They occupy about 22.22 MB (23299512
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launcher.exe (1.89 MB)
- LauncherLoader.exe (351.00 KB)
- UserReg.exe (523.81 KB)
- AudioEditor.exe (1.02 MB)
- gacutil.exe (104.00 KB)
- HVM3.exe (2.09 MB)
- RegAsm.exe (52.00 KB)
- Installer.exe (223.06 KB)
- liveupdate.exe (256.56 KB)
- Avi2Mpeg.exe (258.33 KB)
- Cdmkr32u.exe (3.34 MB)
- mp3reg.exe (13.52 KB)
- NDVD9To5.exe (1.40 MB)
- PhotoMakerSkinU.exe (2.25 MB)
- Play.exe (54.25 KB)
- BurnEngine.exe (52.25 KB)
- JCMKR32.exe (1.53 MB)
- DigitalJack.exe (1,016.52 KB)
- Ripper.exe (955.52 KB)
- Test Drive.exe (4.88 MB)
This page is about NTI Media Maker 9 Premium version 184.108.40.20611
only. For other NTI Media Maker 9 Premium versions please click below:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\NTI Media Maker 9 Premium
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NTI Media Maker 9 Premium
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\NTI Media Maker 9 Premium\Audio Editor\ActivateBak.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\NTI Media Maker 9 Premium\Audio Editor\ATISendCmd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\NTI Media Maker 9 Premium\Audio Editor\audio_editor.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NTI\NTI Media Maker 9 Premium\Audio Editor\AudioEditor.chm
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
NTI Media Maker 9 Premium is an application marketed by the software company NTI Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove NTI Media Maker 9 Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NTI Media Maker 9 Premium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NTI Media Maker 9 Premium or simply click the Search feature and type in "NTI Media Maker 9 Premium". If it exists on your system the NTI Media Maker 9 Premium application will be found automatically. When you click NTI Media Maker 9 Premium in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NTI Media Maker 9 Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NTI Media Maker 9 Premium.
8. After removing NTI Media Maker 9 Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NTI Media Maker 9 Premium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NTI Media Maker 9 Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NTI Media Maker 9 Premium by NTI Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NTI Media Maker 9 Premium by NTI Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NTI Media Maker 9 Premium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:13:14.683