NTI CD & DVD-Maker
NTI CD & DVD-Maker is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NTI CD & DVD-Maker from your computerNewTech Infosystems
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NewTech Infosystems. Please open http://www.ntius.com
if you want to read more on NTI CD & DVD-Maker on NewTech Infosystems's web page. Usually the NTI CD & DVD-Maker application is placed in the C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI CD-Maker folder, depending on the user's option during setup. NTI CD & DVD-Maker's primary file takes around 1.20 MB (1253376 bytes) and is called Cdmkr32.exe.
NTI CD & DVD-Maker contains of the executables below. They take 2.70 MB (2830336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- JCMkr32.exe (432.00 KB)
- NMPLAY32.exe (284.00 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (236.00 KB)
- Cdmkr32.exe (1.20 MB)
- Play.exe (28.00 KB)
- NtiCDCopy.exe (140.00 KB)
- Avi2Mpeg.exe (52.00 KB)
- WvEdit32.EXE (156.00 KB)
- FileCD.exe (212.00 KB)
The current web page applies to NTI CD & DVD-Maker version 6
NTI CD & DVD-Maker is a program released by NewTech Infosystems. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall NTI CD & DVD-Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NTI CD & DVD-Maker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NTI CD & DVD-Maker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NTI CD & DVD-Maker". If it exists on your system the NTI CD & DVD-Maker application will be found automatically. After you click NTI CD & DVD-Maker in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NTI CD & DVD-Maker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NTI CD & DVD-Maker.
8. After removing NTI CD & DVD-Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NTI CD & DVD-Maker that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NTI CD & DVD-Maker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NTI CD & DVD-Maker by NewTech Infosystems from your PC, nor are we saying that NTI CD & DVD-Maker by NewTech Infosystems is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NTI CD & DVD-Maker supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:35:07.550