NTI Backup Now Standard
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NTI Backup Now Standard for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NTI Backup Now Standard from your PCNewTech Infosystems
. Check out here
for more info on NewTech Infosystems. NTI Backup Now Standard is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5 directory, depending on the user's option. NTI Backup Now Standard's primary file takes around 3.01 MB (3159288 bytes) and is called Bkupnow.exe.
NTI Backup Now Standard installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.54 MB (3710200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupSvc.exe (44.00 KB)
- Bkupnow.exe (3.01 MB)
- BkupTray.exe (28.00 KB)
- NtiInteractiveDialog.exe (38.00 KB)
- NtiMail.exe (52.00 KB)
- SchedulerSvc.exe (128.00 KB)
- Svcctl.exe (40.00 KB)
- Agentsvc.exe (16.00 KB)
- NTIBackup.exe (164.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.526
of NTI Backup Now Standard. You can find below a few links to other NTI Backup Now Standard releases:
...click to view all...
NTI Backup Now Standard is a program offered by NewTech Infosystems. Some people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove NTI Backup Now Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NTI Backup Now Standard from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NTI Backup Now Standard or simply activate the Search field and type in "NTI Backup Now Standard". If it is installed on your PC the NTI Backup Now Standard application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NTI Backup Now Standard in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NTI Backup Now Standard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NTI Backup Now Standard.
8. After uninstalling NTI Backup Now Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NTI Backup Now Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NTI Backup Now Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NTI Backup Now Standard by NewTech Infosystems from your PC, we are not saying that NTI Backup Now Standard by NewTech Infosystems is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NTI Backup Now Standard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 04:06:31.687