NTI Backup Now 5
NTI Backup Now 5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NTI Backup Now 5 from your computerNewTech Infosystems, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on NewTech Infosystems, Inc.. Please open http://www.ntius.com
if you want to read more on NTI Backup Now 5 on NewTech Infosystems, Inc.'s web page. NTI Backup Now 5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5 directory, depending on the user's choice. NTI Backup Now 5's main file takes around 3.11 MB (3257600 bytes) and its name is Bkupnow.exe.
The executables below are part of NTI Backup Now 5. They take an average of 5.31 MB (5567552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BackupSvc.exe (49.25 KB)
- Bkupnow.exe (3.11 MB)
- BkupTray.exe (32.25 KB)
- NTIBackup.exe (177.25 KB)
- NtiInteractiveDialog.exe (61.25 KB)
- NtiMail.exe (57.25 KB)
- SchedulerSvc.exe (145.25 KB)
- ShadowSvc.exe (269.25 KB)
- Svcctl.exe (45.25 KB)
- TransformJob.exe (141.25 KB)
- Agentsvc.exe (24.25 KB)
- CopyAllTo.exe (273.27 KB)
- CopyTo.exe (241.27 KB)
- rundllADV.exe (53.27 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (508.27 KB)
The current page applies to NTI Backup Now 5 version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other NTI Backup Now 5 versions:
Many files, folders and Windows registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove NTI Backup Now 5 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall NTI Backup Now 5:
The files below are left behind on your disk by NTI Backup Now 5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\Bkupnow.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\Jobs\1.bjf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\Logs\BackupSvc.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\Logs\Jobs.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\Logs\Scheduler.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\Reports\Backup\Standard\UserName-PCI7_20161018_225919_1_report\UserName-PCI7_C_Report.txt
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Backup Now 5\
NTI Backup Now 5 is a program released by NewTech Infosystems, Inc.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase NTI Backup Now 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NTI Backup Now 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NTI Backup Now 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NTI Backup Now 5". If it exists on your system the NTI Backup Now 5 application will be found automatically. When you select NTI Backup Now 5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NTI Backup Now 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NTI Backup Now 5.
8. After removing NTI Backup Now 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NTI Backup Now 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NTI Backup Now 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NTI Backup Now 5 by NewTech Infosystems, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that NTI Backup Now 5 by NewTech Infosystems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NTI Backup Now 5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 22:47:30.057