NSCID is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall NSCID from your systemNasimSoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on NasimSoft Corporation. Click on www.NasimSoftco.com
to get more details about NSCID on NasimSoft Corporation's website. The entire uninstall command line for NSCID is C:\Windows\NSCID\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1126400 bytes) on disk and is titled NSCID.exe.
The following executable files are contained in NSCID. They take 1.07 MB (1126400
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by NSCID's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Dictionary.mdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\NSCID.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Dictionary.ldb
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
NSCID is a program marketed by NasimSoft Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall NSCID is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NSCID from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NSCID or simply click the Search feature and type in "NSCID". The NSCID program will be found very quickly. After you click NSCID in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NSCID, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NSCID:
- The web site of the program is: www.NasimSoftco.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\NSCID\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NSCID.
8. After uninstalling NSCID, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NSCID that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NSCID with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NSCID by NasimSoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NSCID by NasimSoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NSCID supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:48:22.423