NSCID is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall NSCID from your systemNasimSoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on NasimSoft Corporation. Click on www.NasimSoftco.com
to get more details about NSCID on NasimSoft Corporation's website. The entire uninstall command line for NSCID is C:\Windows\NSCID\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1126400 bytes) on disk and is titled NSCID.exe.
The following executable files are contained in NSCID. They take 1.07 MB (1126400
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by NSCID's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Dictionary.mdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\NSCID.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Dictionary.ldb
NSCID is a program offered by the software company NasimSoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove NSCID is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NSCID from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NSCID or simply activate the Search field and type in "NSCID". If it exists on your system the NSCID application will be found very quickly. After you click NSCID in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NSCID, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NSCID:
- The publisher is: www.NasimSoftco.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\NSCID\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NSCID.
8. After uninstalling NSCID, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NSCID which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NSCID using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NSCID by NasimSoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NSCID by NasimSoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NSCID in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:48:22.423