NOOK for PC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NOOK for PC for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NOOK for PC from your computerBarnesandnoble.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on Barnesandnoble.com. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Barnes & Noble\BNDesktopReader folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. NOOK for PC's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Barnes & Noble\BNDesktopReader\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled BNDReader.exe and occupies 6.36 MB (6672384 bytes).
NOOK for PC is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.49 MB (6809583
bytes) on disk:
- BNDReader.exe (6.36 MB)
- uninstall.exe (133.98 KB)
The current page applies to NOOK for PC version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other NOOK for PC versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Files remaining:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Content\item130\120\nook_PC_48.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Content\item130\120\nook_PC_48.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Content\item130\144\nook_PC_48.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Content\item130\144\nook_PC_48.png
NOOK for PC is an application marketed by the software company Barnesandnoble.com. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase NOOK for PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NOOK for PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NOOK for PC or simply click the Search field and type in "NOOK for PC". If it is installed on your PC the NOOK for PC app will be found very quickly. After you click NOOK for PC in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NOOK for PC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NOOK for PC.
8. After removing NOOK for PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NOOK for PC which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NOOK for PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NOOK for PC by Barnesandnoble.com from your PC, we are not saying that NOOK for PC by Barnesandnoble.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NOOK for PC supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:13:22.200