You can find below details on how to uninstall NMHTS for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall NMHTS from your systemNanovea
. Further information on Nanovea can be seen here
. More details about NMHTS can be found at http://www.nanovea.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nanovea\NMHTS folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling NMHTS is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nanovea\NMHTS\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. MHT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.14 MB (1193472 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in NMHTS. They occupy 1.86 MB (1955493
bytes) on disk.
- MHT.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (744.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.6
NMHTS is a program released by Nanovea. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase NMHTS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NMHTS with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NMHTS or simply click the Search field and type in "NMHTS". The NMHTS program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NMHTS in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NMHTS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NMHTS:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.nanovea.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nanovea\NMHTS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NMHTS.
8. After removing NMHTS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NMHTS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NMHTS using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NMHTS by Nanovea from your PC, nor are we saying that NMHTS by Nanovea is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NMHTS in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 08:09:26.917