NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a
NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a from your PCNHS
. More information about NHS can be found here
. Please follow http://nww.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/implementation/deployment/
if you want to read more on NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a on NHS's website. NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\NHS\Identity Agent 11.02.00a folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a is C:\Program Files\NHS\Identity Agent 11.02.00a\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a's main file takes about 1.42 MB (1487032 bytes) and is named GACv22.214.171.124_NHS.exe.
The executables below are part of NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a. They occupy about 15.38 MB (16130737
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Uninstall.exe (492.36 KB)
- cardcheck.exe (44.00 KB)
- CertMgr.Exe (57.77 KB)
- GUID.exe (36.00 KB)
- killps.exe (25.00 KB)
- GACService.exe (1.52 MB)
- gpUnInstall.exe (64.00 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.00 KB)
- GACv126.96.36.199_NHS.exe (1.42 MB)
- InstallINI.exe (216.00 KB)
- Configure Java.exe (108.78 KB)
- CardMan3x21x86_1_1_2_4.exe (6.68 MB)
- CardMan5x2x_x86.exe (4.58 MB)
This data is about NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a version 11.02.0011.2.0.24579
NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a is a program marketed by the software company NHS. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a or simply activate the Search field and type in "NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a". The NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a:
- The publisher is: http://nww.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/implementation/deployment/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NHS\Identity Agent 11.02.00a\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a.
8. After uninstalling NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a by NHS from your computer, we are not saying that NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a by NHS is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NHS Identity Agent v11.02.00a in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-30 10:11:04.587