NHG-Triagewijzer is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NHG-Triagewijzer from your systemNederlands Huisartsen Genootschap
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Nederlands Huisartsen Genootschap. NHG-Triagewijzer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NHG-Triagewijzer folder, depending on the user's choice. NHG-Triagewijzer's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NHG-Triagewijzer\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is titled nhg-triagewijzer.exe and its approximative size is 325.50 KB (333317 bytes).
The executables below are part of NHG-Triagewijzer. They take an average of 1.01 MB (1059769
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (709.43 KB)
- nhg-triagewijzer.exe (325.50 KB)
NHG-Triagewijzer is a program offered by the software company Nederlands Huisartsen Genootschap. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall NHG-Triagewijzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NHG-Triagewijzer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NHG-Triagewijzer or simply click the Search field and type in "NHG-Triagewijzer". If it exists on your system the NHG-Triagewijzer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NHG-Triagewijzer in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NHG-Triagewijzer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NHG-Triagewijzer.
8. After removing NHG-Triagewijzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NHG-Triagewijzer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NHG-Triagewijzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NHG-Triagewijzer by Nederlands Huisartsen Genootschap from your PC, we are not saying that NHG-Triagewijzer by Nederlands Huisartsen Genootschap is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NHG-Triagewijzer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-19 20:02:23.153