You can find on this page details on how to remove NFOPad 1.61 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NFOPad 1.61 from your PCTrue Human Design
. More information on True Human Design can be seen here
. You can get more details about NFOPad 1.61 at http://thd.dyndns.org/
. Usually the NFOPad 1.61 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\NFOPad folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling NFOPad 1.61 is C:\Program Files\NFOPad\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.31 MB (1374208 bytes) on disk and is called NFOPad.exe.
The following executables are installed along with NFOPad 1.61. They occupy about 1.38 MB (1442051
bytes) on disk.
- NFOPad.exe (1.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (66.25 KB)
This info is about NFOPad 1.61 version 1.61
NFOPad 1.61 is an application marketed by True Human Design. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall NFOPad 1.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NFOPad 1.61 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NFOPad 1.61 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NFOPad 1.61". The NFOPad 1.61 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NFOPad 1.61 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NFOPad 1.61, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NFOPad 1.61:
- The publisher is: http://thd.dyndns.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NFOPad\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NFOPad 1.61.
8. After removing NFOPad 1.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NFOPad 1.61 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NFOPad 1.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NFOPad 1.61 by True Human Design from your PC, nor are we saying that NFOPad 1.61 by True Human Design is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NFOPad 1.61 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:20:39.383