NFC Express Desktops
NFC Express Desktops is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NFC Express Desktops from your PCASUSTeK Computer Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Manager\NFC Express Desktops directory (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall NFC Express Desktops. DT_NFCExpressDesktops.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 873.27 KB (894232 bytes) on disk.
NFC Express Desktops installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.49 MB (2610552
bytes) on disk.
- AsNFCChecker.exe (631.77 KB)
- DTNFCServer.exe (829.27 KB)
- DT_NFCExpressDesktops.exe (873.27 KB)
- NetNfpHelper.exe (110.27 KB)
- NetNfpHelper.exe (104.77 KB)
The current web page applies to NFC Express Desktops version 2.00.02
NFC Express Desktops is an application marketed by ASUSTeK Computer Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase NFC Express Desktops is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NFC Express Desktops from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NFC Express Desktops or simply activate the Search field and type in "NFC Express Desktops". The NFC Express Desktops program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NFC Express Desktops in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NFC Express Desktops, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NFC Express Desktops.
8. After removing NFC Express Desktops, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NFC Express Desktops that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NFC Express Desktops using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NFC Express Desktops by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that NFC Express Desktops by ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NFC Express Desktops in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 11:46:43.717