This web page is about NEware Security for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall NEware Security from your systemParadox Security Systems
. You can find out more on Paradox Security Systems or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to NEware Security at http://www.paradox.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Paradox Security Systems\NEware Security directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Paradox Security Systems\NEware Security\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NEware Security. NEware.exe is the NEware Security's main executable file and it occupies close to 11.67 MB (12236288 bytes) on disk.
NEware Security contains of the executables below. They occupy 23.50 MB (24641826
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- bde_setup.exe (3.76 MB)
- NEServices.exe (966.00 KB)
- NEUtility.exe (539.50 KB)
- NEware.exe (11.67 MB)
- NEwareUpdate.exe (1.31 MB)
- nxServer.Exe (4.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
This info is about NEware Security version 4.23.12
only. For other NEware Security versions please click below:
NEware Security is a program offered by Paradox Security Systems. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove NEware Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NEware Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NEware Security or simply click the Search field and type in "NEware Security". If it exists on your system the NEware Security program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NEware Security in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NEware Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NEware Security:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.paradox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Paradox Security Systems\NEware Security\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NEware Security.
8. After uninstalling NEware Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NEware Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NEware Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove NEware Security by Paradox Security Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that NEware Security by Paradox Security Systems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NEware Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 02:31:56.613