NEware Access Control
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NEware Access Control for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NEware Access Control from your computerParadox Security Systems
. Open here
where you can get more info on Paradox Security Systems. Click on http://www.paradox.com
to get more facts about NEware Access Control on Paradox Security Systems's website. NEware Access Control is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Paradox Security Systems\NEware Access Control directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for NEware Access Control is C:\Program Files\Paradox Security Systems\NEware Access Control\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named NEware.exe and it has a size of 12.34 MB (12944384 bytes).
NEware Access Control is composed of the following executables which occupy 24.18 MB (25349922
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- bde_setup.exe (3.76 MB)
- NEServices.exe (966.00 KB)
- NEUtility.exe (539.50 KB)
- NEware.exe (12.34 MB)
- NEwareUpdate.exe (1.31 MB)
- nxServer.Exe (4.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
The current page applies to NEware Access Control version 4.50.2
only. Click on the links below for other NEware Access Control versions:
...click to view all...
NEware Access Control is a program marketed by the software company Paradox Security Systems. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove NEware Access Control is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NEware Access Control from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NEware Access Control or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NEware Access Control". If it is installed on your PC the NEware Access Control application will be found very quickly. After you select NEware Access Control in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NEware Access Control, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NEware Access Control:
- The software company is: http://www.paradox.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Paradox Security Systems\NEware Access Control\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NEware Access Control.
8. After uninstalling NEware Access Control, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NEware Access Control that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NEware Access Control with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NEware Access Control by Paradox Security Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that NEware Access Control by Paradox Security Systems is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NEware Access Control in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-11 06:33:12.863