You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall NEX 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall NEX 22.214.171.124 from your PCdRaster, Inc.
. Additional info about dRaster, Inc. can be seen here
. More info about the app NEX 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://dRaster.com
. NEX 188.8.131.52 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\dRaster\NEX folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling NEX 184.108.40.206 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\dRaster\NEX\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 695.31 KB (712000 bytes) on disk.
NEX 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 695.31 KB (712000
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of NEX 22.214.171.124.
NEX 126.96.36.199 is a program marketed by the software company dRaster, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove NEX 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NEX 184.108.40.206 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NEX 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NEX 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the NEX 22.214.171.124 application will be found automatically. When you select NEX 126.96.36.199 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NEX 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NEX 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://dRaster.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\dRaster\NEX\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NEX 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling NEX 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NEX 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NEX 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NEX 188.8.131.52 by dRaster, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that NEX 184.108.40.206 by dRaster, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NEX 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:57:06.450