NET Traffic Meter
NET Traffic Meter is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NET Traffic Meter from your computerKC's ToolBox
. Take a look here
for more info on KC's ToolBox. Click on http://kctoolbox.dns.bz
to get more details about NET Traffic Meter on KC's ToolBox's website. NET Traffic Meter is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NET Traffic Meter directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for NET Traffic Meter is C:\Program Files (x86)\NET Traffic Meter\uninst.exe. NET Traffic Meter's main file takes around 844.00 KB (864256 bytes) and its name is NET Traffic Meter.exe.
NET Traffic Meter installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 910.54 KB (932397
bytes) on disk.
- NET Traffic Meter.exe (844.00 KB)
- NET Traffic Meter.vshost.exe (5.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (61.04 KB)
This info is about NET Traffic Meter version 2.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other NET Traffic Meter versions:
If you are manually uninstalling NET Traffic Meter we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by NET Traffic Meter when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NET Traffic Meter
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\Alert.wav
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\AxInterop.SHDocVw.dll
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\ByteFX.Data.dll
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\ByteFX.MySqlClient.dll
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\help.english.chm
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\Interop.SHDocVw.dll
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\Kennedy.ManagedHooks.dll
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\Microsoft.DirectX.AudioVideoPlayback.dll
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\NET Traffic API.dll
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\NET Traffic Meter.exe
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\NET Traffic Meter.url
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\NET Traffic Meter.vshost.exe
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\PluginInterface.dll
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\SystemHookCore.dll
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\Ticker.wav
- C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\uninst.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter\config.xml
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NET Traffic Meter
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\VirtualStore\MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NETMeter\C:\Program Files\NET Traffic Meter
NET Traffic Meter is an application marketed by the software company KC's ToolBox. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase NET Traffic Meter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NET Traffic Meter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NET Traffic Meter or simply click the Search feature and type in "NET Traffic Meter". The NET Traffic Meter application will be found automatically. When you select NET Traffic Meter in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NET Traffic Meter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NET Traffic Meter:
- The web site of the program is: http://kctoolbox.dns.bz
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NET Traffic Meter\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NET Traffic Meter.
8. After removing NET Traffic Meter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NET Traffic Meter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NET Traffic Meter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NET Traffic Meter by KC's ToolBox from your computer, we are not saying that NET Traffic Meter by KC's ToolBox is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NET Traffic Meter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 04:44:49.450