This page contains detailed information on how to remove NCViewer r6810 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NCViewer r6810 from your PCAustralian National University
. More information on Australian National University can be found here
. Usually the NCViewer r6810 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCViewer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for NCViewer r6810 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCViewer\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled ncviewer.exe and occupies 2.04 MB (2141184 bytes).
NCViewer r6810 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.10 MB (2196911
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (54.42 KB)
- ncviewer.exe (2.04 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 6810
of NCViewer r6810.
NCViewer r6810 is a program released by Australian National University. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove NCViewer r6810 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NCViewer r6810 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NCViewer r6810 or simply click the Search field and type in "NCViewer r6810". If it is installed on your PC the NCViewer r6810 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NCViewer r6810 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NCViewer r6810, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NCViewer r6810.
8. After removing NCViewer r6810, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NCViewer r6810 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NCViewer r6810 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NCViewer r6810 by Australian National University from your PC, we are not saying that NCViewer r6810 by Australian National University is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NCViewer r6810 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 09:15:00.267