NCUM is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall NCUM from your computerBury GmbH
. Further information on Bury GmbH can be seen here
. Please open www.naviflash.de
if you want to read more on NCUM on Bury GmbH's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\naviflash\NCUM folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for NCUM is "C:\Program Files (x86)\naviflash\NCUM\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named NCUM.exe and it has a size of 7.36 MB (7720960 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NCUM. They take an average of 8.02 MB (8409157
bytes) on disk.
- NCUM.exe (7.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (672.07 KB)
This page is about NCUM version 1.0.10
NCUM is an application by Bury GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove NCUM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NCUM from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NCUM or simply click the Search feature and type in "NCUM". The NCUM program will be found very quickly. When you select NCUM in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NCUM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NCUM:
- The web site of the application is: www.naviflash.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\naviflash\NCUM\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NCUM.
8. After uninstalling NCUM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NCUM that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NCUM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NCUM by Bury GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that NCUM by Bury GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NCUM in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 11:11:13.380