You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NCH Toolbox for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NCH Toolbox from your PCNCH Software
. More information on NCH Software can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ToolBox folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. NCH Toolbox's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ToolBox\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled toolbox.exe and it has a size of 172.00 KB (176132 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside NCH Toolbox. They occupy about 438.66 KB (449192
bytes) on disk.
- tbsetup_v1.13.exe (94.66 KB)
- toolbox.exe (172.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (172.00 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall NCH Toolbox:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ToolBox
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ToolBox\tbsetup_v1.13.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ToolBox\toolbox.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Swift Sound\ToolBox\uninst.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NCH Swift Sound\ToolBox
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\NCH Swift Sound\ToolBox
NCH Toolbox is an application marketed by the software company NCH Software. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase NCH Toolbox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NCH Toolbox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NCH Toolbox or simply click the Search feature and type in "NCH Toolbox". The NCH Toolbox app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NCH Toolbox in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NCH Toolbox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NCH Toolbox.
8. After removing NCH Toolbox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NCH Toolbox which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NCH Toolbox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NCH Toolbox by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that NCH Toolbox by NCH Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NCH Toolbox supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:01:04.283