NCH ES Toolbar
This web page is about NCH ES Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NCH ES Toolbar from your PCNCH ES
. More info about NCH ES can be read here
. More details about NCH ES Toolbar can be seen at http://NCHES.OurToolbar.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NCH_ES folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling NCH ES Toolbar is C:\Program Files\NCH_ES\uninstall.exe toolbar. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. NCH_ESToolbarHelper.exe is the NCH ES Toolbar's primary executable file and it takes about 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
NCH ES Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which occupy 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk:
- NCH_ESToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current page applies to NCH ES Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other NCH ES Toolbar versions:
NCH ES Toolbar is an application released by NCH ES. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase NCH ES Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NCH ES Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NCH ES Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NCH ES Toolbar". If it exists on your system the NCH ES Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NCH ES Toolbar in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NCH ES Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NCH ES Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://NCHES.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH_ES\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NCH ES Toolbar.
8. After removing NCH ES Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NCH ES Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NCH ES Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NCH ES Toolbar by NCH ES from your PC, nor are we saying that NCH ES Toolbar by NCH ES is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NCH ES Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-04 21:28:45.703