This web page contains complete information on how to remove NBC Direct for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall NBC Direct from your systemNBC Universal
. Take a look here
for more details on NBC Universal. NBC Direct is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NBC Direct folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. DirectPlayerShell.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 487.56 KB (499264 bytes) on disk.
NBC Direct is comprised of the following executables which take 1.57 MB (1649280
bytes) on disk:
- DirectPlayerCore.exe (1.10 MB)
- DirectPlayerShell.exe (487.56 KB)
The current web page applies to NBC Direct version 2.0.3635.1
only. Click on the links below for other NBC Direct versions:
NBC Direct is a program by NBC Universal. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase NBC Direct is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NBC Direct from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NBC Direct or simply click the Search feature and type in "NBC Direct". If it is installed on your PC the NBC Direct application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click NBC Direct in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NBC Direct, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NBC Direct.
8. After uninstalling NBC Direct, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NBC Direct that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NBC Direct with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NBC Direct by NBC Universal from your computer, we are not saying that NBC Direct by NBC Universal is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NBC Direct in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 03:38:35.900